- Limiting our collection of personal data to only what is necessary for legitimate reasons.
- Obtaining your explicit consent, if necessary, before processing your personal data.
- Implementing appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and requiring the same from third parties processing data on our behalf.
- Respecting your right to access, rectify, or delete your personal data.
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, please contact us.
2. Disclosure Practices
We may disclose personal data when required by law or court order, such as in response to a request from law enforcement, as permitted by applicable laws, to provide information, or for an investigation concerning public safety.
In the event that our website or company is involved in a merger or acquisition, your data may be disclosed to our advisors and potential buyers and transferred to the new owners.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We implement reasonable security measures to limit misuse and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only necessary individuals have access to your data, that access is protected, and our security measures are regularly reviewed.
4. Third-Party Websites
6. Access and Editing of Your Data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can reach us using the information below. You have the following rights:
- Right to Information: You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it, and how long it will be retained.
- Right of Access: You have the right to access your known personal data.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to have your personal data completed, corrected, deleted, or blocked whenever you wish.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If you have given us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request all your personal data from one data controller and transfer it to another.
- Right to Object: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing.
Please ensure that you always clearly state who you are so that we can be certain we are not modifying or deleting the data of the wrong person.
7. Submitting a Complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle the processing of your personal data or your complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
8. Contact information
Phone: +43 3685 224 80